Math apps are a great way to help students learn mathematics and improve their math understanding. Such math applications can be used for every topic and level from basic arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and beyond. Best math app can even be used in calculations for other university subjects such as biology, chemistry, or physics.
Top Best Math Apps for Students
The best math apps are those that are easy to use and have a lot of features. This is why we have created this list of the top 10 best math apps for students.
1. Math Master: the Best Math App
If you are looking for the best math app, then MathMaster application is all you need. It covers all the things that are required to solve math problems.
- It’s a handy tool that helps students solve math tasks of any level and complexity.
- The step-by-step format assists students understand mathematics easier.
- It gives an opportunity to learn with creativity and interest.
2. Wolfram Alpha
Wolfram Alpha is a great computational knowledge engine that can answer complex math questions in seconds. It uses natural language processing to provide answers for simple and challenging questions without requiring input from the user other than what they want to know about.
- With the aid of calculations and the retrieval of raw data, students can use olfram|Alpha to examine history from time-based perspectives.
- Wolfram|Alpha is recognized for its capability to solve extremely complex mathematical and physics equations. It is, however, capable of a lot more.
3. Math Learning Center
The Math Learning Center's 11 apps are based on interactive modeling techniques from Bridges in Mathematics. This complete and accurate PK-5 curriculum prepares teachers to begin implementing the Common Core State Standards.
Despite not being gamified like some other math apps on this list, they offer a digital replacement for conventional flashcards and worksheets.
- It is one of the best math app for students. The potential to solve challenging problems, as well as a thorough understanding of key concepts, are all gained by students.
- The Advantages of Math Learning Centers assist students in gaining better experiences that will aid them in understanding and retaining mathematical concepts and skills.
iCross is a maths app for high school students. It is designed to be more interactive and engaging than traditional math textbooks. The app provides math exercises with a variety of difficulties and levels.
- The user can solve the problem by tapping on the screen or by writing it down on paper. The app also has a built-in calculator so learners can check their answers in real-time.
- This feature allows students to learn how to use the calculator and improve their mental arithmetic skills at the same time.
The application also provides explanations for each question so that learners can understand why they are getting an answer wrong or why they got it right.
5. Math Ref
Math Ref is a math solver app that is designed to solve equations and provide step-by-step explanations. It also has a built-in calculator, graphs, and more.
- The app has been designed for students of all levels that provide them with the necessary tools and programs to succeed in their studies.
- It can be used by teachers as well, who can use it as a resource for their students and as an educational tool.
6. Dragon Box Algebra
The Dragon Box Algebra app is a maths app that is designed to teach children the basics of algebra. It offers a step-by-step guide for solving equations, and it also has several puzzles that are designed to improve problem-solving skills.
The app has been praised by parents and teachers alike, who have found it an excellent way to teach children maths.
Dragon Box Algebra benefits from being interactive, which means that it helps children learn more effectively than other maths apps.
The name pretty much says it all. This educational app is a tool for students who need lots of practice and preparation for homework, home tutoring, and standardized tests — the ideal choice for various levels, subject areas, and difficulties. To provide your students with a thorough curriculum for any grade, download it right away and distribute it to them.
Digits is a maths app that helps kids learn and practice maths. It is available on the App Store and Google Play. Digits is an AI-powered mathematics learning assistant that provides a personalized learning experience for each student, making math fun and engaging.
The app has been designed to make math more:
It uses adaptive algorithms to tailor the content to the individual student’s level of understanding, which allows them to practice difficult concepts over again until they are mastered.
9. Algebra Touch
Algebra Touch is an app that helps students learn algebra with interactive animations and step-by-step instructions. It provides a learning experience for students who are struggling with maths. This math app has many benefits and has been designed to help students learn maths in a fun way.
Mathematics can be hard sometimes. Try these best math apps for students to master college math, improve your skills and academic performance, and gain decent math level without stress.